On this episode Meda goes over her January reads, talks reading challenge, and does a deep dive on The Office of Historical Corrections by Danielle Evans. Grab some tea and get cozy, perhaps you will find your next listen after tuning in!
Books & Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Black Buck by Mateo Askaripour
- Siri Who Am I? A Novel by Sam Tschida
- The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins
- How to Be Fine by Jolenta Greenberg and Kristen Meinzer
- The Office of Historical Corrections: A Novella and Stories by Danielle Evans
- Read Harder Challenge