Meet Mariana, the founder of Lineas Del Sur, a community that is seeking to bring Latin American culture to all parts of the US. In this episode we talk about why supporting small publishing houses and independent writers is critical to keeping an ear close to the ground. We also talk about the Lineas Del Sur community and events hosted. Their next event will be on February 18, 2020 at 7pm EST.
Books & Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Jorge Luis Borges (writer)
- Lineas Del Sur: @Lineas. Del.Sur
- Christian Kent: @condeorloff
- Sofia Almitory: @sofialmi/
- Paula Vazquez: @paula.vzqz